The new Docentric version 3.4.4 is out, with the cool new features you asked for!
Improved License Plate Labels is the central feature of this release, with improvements in the areas of design, setup and printing. We are so excited to announce that all features not related to label design are delivered as part of Free Edition. Yay!
Also, end-users can now add missing or override existing D365FO label translations via User-defined labels. Let’s take a more detailed look at new features in 3.4.4.
Improved License Plate Labels – Free Edition
- Simplify Document routing setup by using additional conditions such as multiple warehouse users for target printers and ZPL layouts.
- Test Document routing setup, without printing labels to physical printers.
- Reprint labels from D365FO, with or without using Document routing setup.
Improved License Plate Labels – Full Edition
- Use Docentric templates instead of ZPL layouts to enable user-friendly label design, multilingual capabilities and print preview.
- Add additional data to license plate labels without coding, by using Electronic Reporting.
- Monitor print jobs in Document routing status via label metadata such as Warehouse, Work, License plate and User.
Other Exciting New Features
- Create User-defined labels based on D365FO labels and change the system translations only in the languages you need.
- Use User-defined label placeholder picker when configuring report and print destination settings.
- Use Original Document Title in common report designs to allow distribution of original documents to multiple destinations using Print Management Copy settings.
Read the complete release notes >>
Download Docentric 3.4.4 >>
3 thoughts on “Docentric AX 3.4.4 Released”
is there any plan to release a new version of Docentric with new improvements?
The new 3.4.5 version will be published early next week (Jan 16-18, 2023) at the latest.
Just wanted to let you know that the new release is ready!
Please check the release notes >>