- Version 3.0.0 Change Log
(1) Improved print destinations:
– Screen: Much better report viewer.
– Email: Placeholders, Additional attachments, HTML body.
– File: Placeholders, Saving to Azure, SharePoint or Attachments, Run in batch.
– Template selection is enabled on the Print Destination Settings form.
(2) Improved report setup:
– More configurable options in regard to print destination settings, e.g. using Docentric preview per report per company.
– More configurable options in regard to which data to include in report data source, e.g. Document branding.
– Report templates can be stored in AOT Resources, SharePoint or Azure blob storage.
- Version 3.0.1 Change Log
– Added additional option for the report viewer – now you can choose between Docentric PDF viewer and Browser PDF viewer. You can set up report viewer settings on the Organization administration -> Docentric AX -> Docentric AX parameters form.
– Added support for the report viewer running in on premise environments.
– Bug occurred on the Print destination settings form: Template selection on the Print destination settings form does not work properly, when an SSRS report (e.g. SalesInvoice) has multiple designs (e.g. SalesInvoice.Report and SalesInvoice.ReportXYZ), and the Print destination settings form is not open from the Form setup form (i.e. Print Management Setup).
- Version 3.0.2 Change Log
– Bug in Docentric report setup for Custom or Customized system templates: A template cannot be deleted without deletion of the corresponding template file stored on Azure.
– Bug when emailing reports via Exchange: Error message has not been properly displayed.
– Cosmetic refactoring to comply with AppSource code requirements.
– Refactoring of the certain Docentric AX extension artifacts to comply with the X++ compiler updated with Platform 9.
- Version 3.0.3 Change Log
– Bug when printing a built-in SSRS report design for Customer Account Statement or Collection Letter Note to Docentric Screen for multiple customers: The report for the first customer has been properly printed, and for the other customers reports have failed to be redirected to Docentric File print destination, i.e. to be printed as PDF file.
– Bug related to proforma reports (including Customer Invoice and Free Text Invoice): When using custom DSP classes to fetch additional data related to the journal header or line records, journal data has been already removed and could not be used in proforma scenario.
– Fixing the misleading message: ‘In order to run a SSRS report as Docentric report first register the report with Docentric report setup’.
- Version 3.0.4 Change Log
– Fixed bug for pre-processed TempDB reports: Selecting from the corresponding TempDB table hasn’t been properly done – the CreatedTransactionId field hasn’t been considered.
– Bug related to the Purchase Order report, for proforma case: The corresponding custom DSP class (DocPurchPurchaseOrderReportDSP) cannot access the PurchTableVersion and PurchTableHistory tables when Purchase order is printed as a proforma.
- Version 3.0.5 Change Log
– Improving the DocPlaceholderManager class, which manages the placeholders in print destinations.
– Fixed bug for filling combo-box for selecting a template on the Print destination settings form: Disabled templates have been included.
– Fixed bug for getting VAT Number and Enterprise Code for the current company in the GeneralData data section when generating a report DDSP file.
- Version 3.1.0 Change Log
– Improving the Email Templates funcionality:
D365 -> Organization administration -> Setup -> Email templates, and
D365 -> System administration -> Setup -> Email -> Email messages
Docentric Email editor is offered as an option for editing email body templates with custom placeholders as well as the functionality for handling these placeholders, generating email bodies and sending emails, supporting also dynamic subjects and multiple email attachments.
– Enabling new delegates for report execution pipeline and better error handling for Docentric’s delegates in general.
– Support for a proforma scenario for project invoice reports.
– Improvement of Data Automation framework: Added support for Array EDT types.
– Fixed bug for the Purchase order report proforma scenario.
– Fixed the reported document generation issues such as misinterpretation of document bookmarks.
- Version 3.1.1 Change Log
– New functionality for Docentric Viewer are added: Export to Word, Text Selection and Find tool.
– New security roles such as Docentric Power User and Docentric Template Editor are added.
– Fixed bug for Docentric Viewer: Printing from Docentric Viewer didn’t work properly for IE and Edge.
– Report execution pipeline delegates have been re-implemented to make them more robust.
- Version 3.1.2 Change Log
– Data security is introduced in the form of the Legal Entity constraint and Custom constraints that can be implemented in X++.
– Fixed bug for Docentric File print destination: Validation didn’t skip placeholders in the Azure blob storage settings.
- Version 3.2.0 Change Log
– Support for on-premises version:
-> Report Viewer
-> Printing reports to a selected shared folder on file system using Docentric File print destination
-> Storing templates on file system
– For application version 7.3: If multiple reports are printed to the File print destination at once (e.g. Customer Account Statement), instead of sending them to browser (i.e. user) one by one, they are sent as a single zip package.
- Version 3.2.1 Change Log
– Docentric Parameters now contains additional setup fields for storing the default destination folder on File system and blob storage container on Azure that are used when executing reports to the File print destination.
– Fixed bugs related to Report viewer and Downloading files in browser functionality in on-premises environments.
- Version 3.2.2 Change Log
– New field Report caption on Docentric report setup: If set, this field is used as the report caption and the title of the output document instead of the report menu item label. Otherwise, if the report is not called through a menu item, the SSRS report design name is used.
– Printing buitl-in SSRS report designs using Docentric Printer print destination is now supported.
– Installation ID, an unique ID created per environment during installation, is added to the Docentric AX parameters form, in order to to facilitate diagnostics.
– A new version of Docentric engine for rendering documents is introduced enabling better PDF Document Properties (e.g. Author, Creator, Title), embedded fonts, and improving performance.
– Fixed bug: Printer name instead of Printer path is used for sending reports to a network printer in on-premises environments.
– Fixed bugs related to Diagnostices utilities in on-premises environments.
– Fixed bug ‘Object reference not set to an instance of an object’ on the ‘Add new report’ dropdown form in Docentric report setup.
– Fixed bug for Improved Email Templates: When Docentric HTML Editor is not used for editing of an email template but the built-in form, after the OK button is clicked, the email body is erased.