In this video article, we will demonstrate how Alert email notifications in D365FO are improved by Docentric.
The best part? It’s completely free! Download Free Edition and try it out right away 👍.
Improved Alert emails features:
- Use Email templates for Alert emails.
- In Email templates use placeholders bound to alert-related data.
- All Standard placeholders such as Alert message and Link to business data are supported.
- Create Custom placeholders via ETH classes, including dynamic images and tables.
- Send Alert emails synchronously or via Email distributor batch in a separate batch job.
- Use Cc and Bcc on Alert email messages.
- In To, Cc and Bcc use placeholders bound to user- or alert-related contact email addresses.
- Use Tags to mark those alert-related Attachments that should be attached to Alert emails.
Download the used ETH class with Email template >>
Read the related how-to manual >>
Learn more about Email templates >>
Example: Notify Vendors That Certificates Are About to Expire Using Alerts >>