In this video article, we will demonstrate how Alert email notifications in D365FO are improved by Docentric.
Improved Alert emails features:
- Use Email templates for Alert emails.
- In Email templates use placeholders bound to alert-related data.
- All Standard placeholders such as Alert message and Link to business data are supported.
- Create Custom placeholders via ETH classes, including dynamic images and tables.
- Send Alert emails synchronously or via Email distributor batch in a separate batch job.
- Use Cc and Bcc on Alert email messages.
- In To, Cc and Bcc use placeholders bound to user- or alert-related contact email addresses.
- Use Tags to mark those alert-related Attachments that should be attached to Alert emails.