A new version of Docentric AX has been released. The new release contains the following new functionalities:
- Support for Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU11.
- Support for using Document ID as a sufix of the report output filename through the Print Destinations form – this is applicable only for some Print Management reports.
- Configurable support for creating folders from the File print destination report output file name.
- Option to open email before sending is added to the Print destinations form for the Email print destination. This option is applicable only when Outlook desktop application is used and reports are not running in batch.
- New features for query based SSRS reports are introduced, e.g. new methods that enable custom logic injection and this way adding of additional data to currently selected record from each of the query data sources.
- Code generator, the DocCodeGeneratorHelper class, is introduced with a purpose to help in the implementation of Docentric DSP classes.
Read the whole change log for this version >>