If you are uncertain about which SSRS report is being executed, especially when using customized SSRS reports, you can utilize a helpful Docentric feature.
To enable the Discover report technical name functionality in D365FO, follow these steps:
- Open the User options and switch to the Account tab.
- Enable the option Discover report technical name in Docentric settings.
- Run the report that you want to identify.
- A message bar will appear, displaying the technical name of the report and providing additional helpful information.
- Once you have obtained the technical name of the report, you can proceed with tasks such as registering the report or generating the data source.