Print destinations settings with conditions

Hello everyone

I’m in the process of setting up a print management configuration for a report so we can send emails. Here’s the situation: our users enter an email address under “Contact Information” in the customer master record with the purpose “Reminder.”

Now I’d like to use this as a condition in the print destination settings. I’ve linked various tables for the condition, but it just isn’t working. No entries are found.

Has anyone else tried setting something like this up before and might be able to give me some tips?

Kind regards
Philipp

Hi Philipp,

I think we already have a forum post that covers this use case. Please take a look:

Send email if customer has email address of certain purpose, otherwise download the file

It shows two options. One uses a print management condition. The other uses Docentric email tokens and needs no condition.

1 Like