Hi, we are testing the Docentric 184.108.40.206 with the D365 10.0.35 release and having issues with emailing customer invoices.
We have reviewed our config in print management and tried testing with synchronous and email processing. Email processing does not show any record of the invoice email in the email history. Manually sending from the customer record gives us an error - ‘Electronic document properties is not specified in Customer parameters’
We have reviewed the troubleshooting list. Are there any known email issues or hotfixes for this release that we should be aware of?
D365 Installed product version : 10.0.35 (10.0.1627.90)
D365 Installed platform version : Update59 (7.0.6972.121)
- Docentric AX 220.127.116.11 (isv)
- Docentric AX Emails 18.104.22.168 (isv)
- Docentric AX Extension 22.214.171.124 (isv)
- Docentric AX License Plate Labels 126.96.36.199 (isv)
- Docentric AX SSRS Replicas 188.8.131.52 (isv)