@InvoiceID@ not working

We are trying to use the @InvoiceID@ placeholder in the subject line of an email per this article:

How to Use Standard Placeholders - Docentric AX

I do have the Docentric AX SSRS Replicas model installed but we’re still getting this error:

Only issue I have noticed is that the version of the replicas model is 3.4.7.1 and the other Docentric models are 3.4.7.0 - not sure if that would cause an issue?

Hello @LazarusLong and welcome to the Docentric community!

I see you’re facing an issue based on the error message you received. Here are a few steps to help you troubleshoot:

1. Make sure you have registered the MMCSalesInvoice.Report in the Docentric report list. To do this, go to Organization administration > Docentric AX > Reports and click New in the top menu.

Set the DocSalesInvoiceReportDSP class in the Data Source section in the report setup.

2. Once you’ve completed these steps, you should be able to use Custom placeholders. Find more information about custom placeholders here.

I recommend using a Custom placeholder, as it might make your task easier compared to using the Standard one. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!