Help Evaluate Docentric Config in PROD

Good morning,

We went live with D365 in October of 2021 and used the free edition of Docentric to extend our reporting functionality.

We have two reports - 1 for sales order confirmations and 1 for customer invoices. I can confirm that these two reports are working correctly and being sent out to customers looking the way we want them to.

However, neither of these reports have templates associated with them and I don’t understand where our customizations have been made.

Ideally - I would like to get on a call with Docentric support to walk through what our configuration looks like in production and how I can make changes to these documents moving forward. We do not have that knowledge internally from our implementation in October 2021, nobody seems to know how the reports are working!

Thank you,

Hi @dmendieta,

Thank you for registering and posting on the Docentric forum for the first time.

First of all, I would like to apologize for not replying sooner. Somehow your forum post disappeared under our radar.

I will send you a private message to set up a meeting where we can look at your setup and suggest the next steps.