The new Docentric version 3.4.3 is out, with the cool new features you asked for! Let’s take a look at some of them.
Saving to Azure Files
- Print reports to Azure Files using Docentric File print destination.
- Select an Azure storage account, and Azure file share and folder path.
- Configure whether non-existing Azure file share and folders should be created.
- Use placeholders in Azure file share name, Folder path and Output filename.
SharePoint Extended Security
- Configure different security for multiple SharePoint servers, sites and document libraries.
- Supported SharePoint authorization types: Integrated, Online and On-premises.
- Applicable for template management and report distribution.
- Supported Email throttling for Docentric Email providers.
- Attachment tags are now included in Additional attachment rules when emailing reports.
- Configure Document types used for eInvoice attachment in Accounts receivable parameters.
- Officially published: The use of Configurable Business Documents as Report Data Sources.
- Added license subscription expiration notifications and requesting renewals from within D365FO.
- We fixed some bugs too 😊.