The new Docentric version 3.4.0 is out, with the cool new features you asked for!
Take a look at some of them.
Saving to SharePoint with metadata
- Reports can now be saved to SharePoint document libraries with metadata fields such as Document ID, Account number, etc.
- Metadata fields can be used for document search, which also enables advanced scenarios for workflows and integrations.
- Saving with metadata is triggered via Saving to SharePoint, Attachments and Print archive print options, if the target document library is configured so.
- To enable dynamic metadata fields, the setup is done via common and report specific placeholders.
- User Favorite Printers: Users can set up their favorite printers, which makes printer selection easier when printing reports.
- User Allowed Printers: Users can print reports only to their allowed printers, configured by Administrator.
- When selecting printers on the Print destination settings form, users can now filter and sort printers.
- Additionally, instead of selecting a printer, you can use a placeholder and achieve different printer selection, e.g. for different locations.
- All these printing features are part of Free Edition. Yay!
- You can now preview report templates directly from the report setup on a button click.
- Placeholder groups are introduced to enable better organization of placeholders.
- The report setup can be open from the Print destination settings form to view and configure additional print settings.
Read the complete release notes >>
Download Docentric 3.4.0 >>