The new Docentric version 3.3.9 is out, with the cool new features you asked for!
Take a look at some of them.
- Electronic signature for PDF documents generated by both SSRS and Docentric rendering engines is supported.
- Certificates used for PDF signing can be stored in Azure Key Vault or D365FO database.
- Electronic signature appearances on signed PDF documents can be configured per report template and company.
- Multilingual outgoing email body and subject with placeholders are supported via Email templates when emailing reports.
- You can now use only one Print management setting in combination with Email templates to cover multilingual requirements.
- Free Edition: Email templates can be used as a snippet repository for different languages or email body parts.
Additional Email Attachments
- We added support for three more attachment sources when configuring Additional attachments for Docentric Email print destination.
- You can now add Attachments from Item table, Source table line and Journal line, e.g. when emailing orders with item specifications.
Free Edition: Report-Restricted Printers
- Restriction of report-printer combination is supported, which can be useful if you are using dedicated Network printers for checks, labels, or any other report.
- Administrators can now restrict the reports that may be printed on a given printer, or restrict the printers allowed for a given report.
Read the complete release notes >>
Download Docentric 3.3.9 >>