Additional Email Tokens
In addition to standard Print management email tokens Purpose (@<Purpose>@) and Primary contact (@@), additional email tokens are introduced:
- Order email (@OrderEmail@),
- Project email (@ProjEmail@),
- RFQ vendor email (@RFQVendorEmail@),
- Delivery address purpose (@DLV_<Purpose>@),
- Delivery address primary contact (@DLV@).
Order email token
The Order email token is applicable to the reports which have related Sales Order (SO) or Purchase Order (PO). When used, it is resolved as an email configured on the related SO or PO.
- Customer invoice
- Sales order confirmation
- Sales order packing slip
- Purchase order
- Purchase order product receipt
- Purchase order purchase inquiry
- Purchase order receipts list
- Vendor invoice
Reports where this token can be used have additional Order email check-box in the Assign email addresses form. When switched ON, it results in the @OrderEmail@ text in the corresponding To, Cc or Bcc field. The opposite is also true, if @OrderEmail@ is manually entered into a To, Cc or Bcc field, then the Order email check-box is switched ON in the helper form:
Project email token
The Project email token is applicable to the reports which have related Project. When used, it is resolved as all Email addresses on related Projects. Every Email address from the related Projects will appear only once in the resolved Email addresses.
- Project invoice with billing rules
- Project invoice without billing rules
- Project quotation
- User defined project invoice
Reports where this token can be used have additional Project email check-box in the Assign email addresses form. When switched ON, it results in the @ProjEmail@ text in the corresponding To, Cc or Bcc field. The opposite is also true, if @ProjEmail@ is manually entered into a To, Cc or Bcc field, then the Project email check-box is switched ON in the helper form:
RFQ email token
The RFQ vendor email token (@RFQVendorEmail@) applies only to the Request for quotation (RFQSend) report and it is resolved as Email from RFQ Journal (VendRFQJour), which is copied during posting from the corresponding Vendor record in RFQ Case.
Delivery address email tokens
Delivery address email tokens are released with Docentric version 3.4.1.
They are applicable to the reports where delivery address is known. Docentric supports these tokens:
- Delivery address purpose token (@DLV_Purpose@) is resolved as Email contact with given purpose specified on the journal delivery address.
- Delivery address primary contact token (@DLV@) is resolved as primary Email contact specified on the journal delivery address.
Delivery address emails are Contact information of type Email address of this delivery address. They can be configured as a primary email or decorated with multiple Contact information purposes from the report related customer or vendor.
Unresolved Email Tokens Handling >>
Report Email Sending Settings >>
How to Use Report Email Templates >>