Report Print Destinations
With Docentric AX you can significantly improve report print destinations:
Much better report viewer that also works with the on-premises version.
Preview before print to Email, Printer or File.
Placeholders, Additional attachments, HTML body with the superior rich text editor.
Multiple outgoing mail servers / sender accounts. Email reports using built-in Email processing.
Reply-to, Bounce-to, Message priority, Read and Delivery receipts.
Placeholders, Save to Azure storage, SharePoint, Attachments or File system.
Download in browser and Run in batch work in both on-premises and cloud versions.
Printing to the default printer, which can be set up per user or user group.
- Print archive
View archived reports’ content and print destination settings, e.g. email messages.
Search by and jump to related entities (e.g. sales order, invoice journal, customer).
- Multiple templates
Template selection on the Print Destination Settings form.
In addition to PDF, Microsoft Word is supported as output file format as well. You can also use Docentric print destinations with any of built-in SSRS report designs.
Learn in this section:
- Report Print Destinations Overview
- How to Use Standard Placeholders in Print Destinations
- How to Use Custom Placeholders in Print Destinations
- How to Change Print Destination Settings Dynamically
- How to Use the New Memory Print Destination
- How to Set Up and Use Default Printer
- Report Emailing Capabilities
- Report Attachments
- Improved Print Archive