Training resources contains a D365FO project with the artifacts used in all Training Lessons #1 – #9. Beside the DocentricAXSSRSTraining project, which you have to import, in the training resources you will also find multiple Docentric templates used in the first three lessons. Each of the lessons will point out which template should be used and when.
However, Training Lesson #1 is the entry point of the whole training because it is the most detailed lesson that will teach you step-by-step on how to write a custom DSP class in order to add additional data to a report, and also the basics of how to design Docentric reports with the help of Docentric AX Designer.
Docentric AX Training Lessons:
- TL1: Enhance a Non Print Management Report
- TL2: Enhance a Print Management Report
- TL3: Enhance a Query Based Report
- TL4: Develop a New Custom SSRS Report
- TL5: Extend the GeneralData Data Section
- TL6: Using Placeholders in Print Destinations
- TL7: Add Additional Attachments When Emailing Reports
- TL8: Use Multiple Templates per Report
- TL9: Other Scenarios