- Version 3.0.0 Change Log
(1) Improved print destinations:
– Screen: Much better report viewer.
– Email: Placeholders, Additional attachments, HTML body.
– File: Placeholders, Saving to Azure, SharePoint or Attachments, Run in batch.
– Template selection is enabled on the Print Destination Settings form.
(2) Improved report setup:
– More configurable options in regard to print destination settings, e.g. using Docentric preview per report per company.
– More configurable options in regard to which data to include in report data source, e.g. Document branding.
– Report templates can be stored in AOT Resources, SharePoint or Azure blob storage.
- Version 3.0.1 Change Log
– Added additional option for the report viewer – now you can choose between Docentric PDF viewer and Browser PDF viewer. You can set up report viewer settings on the Organization administration -> Docentric AX -> Docentric AX parameters form.
– Added support for the report viewer running in on premise environments.
– Bug occurred on the Print destination settings form: Template selection on the Print destination settings form does not work properly, when an SSRS report (e.g. SalesInvoice) has multiple designs (e.g. SalesInvoice.Report and SalesInvoice.ReportXYZ), and the Print destination settings form is not open from the Form setup form (i.e. Print Management Setup).
- Version 3.0.2 Change Log
– Bug in Docentric report setup for Custom or Customized system templates: A template cannot be deleted without deletion of the corresponding template file stored on Azure.
– Bug when emailing reports via Exchange: Error message has not been properly displayed.
– Cosmetic refactoring to comply with AppSource code requirements.
– Refactoring of the certain Docentric AX extension artifacts to comply with the X++ compiler updated with Platform 9.
- Version 3.0.3 Change Log
– Bug when printing a built-in SSRS report design for Customer Account Statement or Collection Letter Note to Docentric Screen for multiple customers: The report for the first customer has been properly printed, and for the other customers reports have failed to be redirected to Docentric File print destination, i.e. to be printed as PDF file.
– Bug related to proforma reports (including Customer Invoice and Free Text Invoice): When using custom DSP classes to fetch additional data related to the journal header or line records, journal data has been already removed and could not be used in proforma scenario.
– Fixing the misleading message: ‘In order to run a SSRS report as Docentric report first register the report with Docentric report setup’.
- Version 3.0.4 Change Log
– Fixed bug for pre-processed TempDB reports: Selecting from the corresponding TempDB table hasn’t been properly done – the CreatedTransactionId field hasn’t been considered.
– Bug related to the Purchase Order report, for proforma case: The corresponding custom DSP class (DocPurchPurchaseOrderReportDSP) cannot access the PurchTableVersion and PurchTableHistory tables when Purchase order is printed as a proforma.
- Version 3.0.5 Change Log
– Improving the DocPlaceholderManager class, which manages the placeholders in print destinations.
– Fixed bug for filling combo-box for selecting a template on the Print destination settings form: Disabled templates have been included.
– Fixed bug for getting VAT Number and Enterprise Code for the current company in the GeneralData data section when generating a report DDSP file.