- Version 3.0.0 Change Log
(1) Improved print destinations:
– Screen: Much better report viewer.
– Email: Placeholders, Additional attachments, HTML body.
– File: Placeholders, Saving to Azure, SharePoint or Attachments, Run in batch.
– Template selection is enabled on the Print Destination Settings form.
(2) Improved report setup:
– More configurable options in regard to print destination settings, e.g. using Docentric preview per report per company.
– More configurable options in regard to which data to include in report data source, e.g. Document branding.
– Report templates can be stored in AOT Resources, SharePoint or Azure blob storage.
- Version 3.0.1 Change Log
– Added additional option for the report viewer – now you can choose between Docentric PDF viewer and Browser PDF viewer. You can set up report viewer settings on the Organization administration -> Docentric AX -> Docentric AX parameters form.
– Added support for the report viewer running in on premise environments.
– Bug occurred on the Print destination settings form: Template selection on the Print destination settings form does not work properly, when an SSRS report (e.g. SalesInvoice) has multiple designs (e.g. SalesInvoice.Report and SalesInvoice.ReportXYZ), and the Print destination settings form is not open from the Form setup form (i.e. Print Management Setup).
- Version 3.0.2 Change Log
– Bug in Docentric report setup for Custom or Customized system templates: A template cannot be deleted without deletion of the corresponding template file stored on Azure.
– Bug when emailing reports via Exchange: Error message has not been properly displayed.
– Cosmetic refactoring to comply with AppSource code requirements.
– Refactoring of the certain Docentric AX extension artifacts to comply with the X++ compiler updated with Platform 9.