Docentric SSRS Reports
With Docentric AX you can enhance the design, output management and handling of built-in transactional SSRS reports:
- You can design reports as Word documents. Learn more >>
- You can also print reports as Word documents.
- There is no differences between a previewed and printed report.
- No coding is required to improve the design of built-in SSRS reports.
- If you want to add some new data to a report, you can do it without changing the report temporary tables. No report deployment or AOS restart is needed to see the effect of data or design changes.
- You will use improved report print destinations. Learn more >>
- You can dynamically change report execution settings.
- Reports will be executed faster and without long warm-up times.
- Smart and easy to use report setup. Learn more >>
- Simplified report deployment. Learn more >>
- Superior support for multilingual reports. Learn more >>
Learn in this section:
- How to Use a Built-in SSRS Report as Docentric Report
- How to Use a Print Management SSRS report as Docentric Report
- How to Add Additional Data to a Docentric SSRS Report
- How to Develop a New SSRS Report
- How to Use More Than One Template per Report
- How to Use the Original Design of a Docentric SSRS Report
- How to Use Placeholders in Print Destination Settings
- How to Dynamically Change Print Destination Settings
- How to Run a Docentric SSRS Report from Code
- How to Send a Docentric SSRS Report to Multiple Print Destinations
- SSRS Report Docentric Replicas
We prepared real world examples with walkthroughs for your rapid start with Docentric SSRS reports.